In our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (RGPD) and to LO 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, given We are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
SONIA BARRIOS ARBESÚ, with address at AVDA BARCELONA 92 LOCAL 5, 43892 MIAMI PLAYA-TARRAGONA Hospital is responsible for the correct processing of your data. You can consult about this treatment through the following email email@example.com
2.- WHY WE USE YOUR DATA
In SONIA BARRIOS ARBESÚ we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
• Comply with the benefits and services we subscribe with the client
• Process and manage the requests made in relation to products and services.
• Send advertising or promotional information about products and / or services.
• Manage the subscription to news and / or blog periodically.
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The use of the data you have provided us through consent is necessary for the proper management of relations with users and, in addition, to comply with legal obligations.
At any time, you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, leave any type of management with them without effect, leaving only your data blocked for the legally foreseen time. Inform you that non-consent may mean that the services are impossible to provide.
4.- DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle, no data will be transferred except legal obligation.
Now, we will share your data with service providers that help or support us, or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement,
5.- CONSERVATION OF DATA
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, while maintaining a contractual relationship, as long as there is a legal requirement that obliges it or while you do not exercise any of the rights that cause We cannot process your data.
6.- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you have control of your data and, therefore, at any time you can exercise your rights by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
The rights you can exercise are:
• Access - You can consult your personal data processed by this Entity
• Rectification - You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate
• Deletion - You may request the deletion of your personal data
• Opposition - You may request that none of your personal data be processed
• Limitation of Treatment - You may request the limitation to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
• Portability - You may receive the personal data that you have provided to us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, the interested parties are informed that they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.